Frequently asked Questions?
- We ship both locally and worldwide.
- Local orders take 10-15 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 3 business days.
- International orders take 15-20 business days to be delivered via Australian Post, Toll or Fed Ex and we ship within same 3 business days.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Orders over $90 will have free shipping.
- Orders under $90 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than Australian Dollars.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - return item for full refund or replacement.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - we will ship your package within 3-5 business days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
LOCAL TAX AND INTERNATIONAL TAXES
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
10% GST tax will apply for Australian residents. You can check the tariff applicable in the TARIC database for EU and Import calculator for USA.
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.